Heyy,, happy birthday, adult! *hahaha*
Oh Gosh, I’m not good at making wishes but this time, I’ll try..
Bismillah! :p
Honestly, I don’t want to put hopes for you, I suppose you have your own too, so, I’ll only hope that you will take care of yourself well, there or here, what else, umm… be tough, never stop praying, and absolutely always be optimist in every things you’re in. Stay on the right path, consistent, and prove yourself that you will be successful now and later. Oh, and one more thing, ensure yourself that you are special. In every way, with your own point of view…
Okay, I kinda feel I’m talking like I am waaaay older than you are. Pardon my language, will you please? Hahaha.
Sorry if it starts too long for a message, I guess that you will be tired of these gramatically-bad-English thing, but, I really want you to know that I’m praying for you on your birthday, I really am.
Umm.. actually there is a serious part here. What I am really trying to say is, I never regret that I had ‘that’ feeling for you. It’s good to know you, had a feeling for you, and still be your friend till now…
So, once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, all the best!
P.S.: If you find this message’s annoying, feel free to delete it… J
Warmest Regards,
N. Rianto.
how was that? bad or.... terrible? oh my...

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar